- Spreading God’s truth (hinokishin) and praying to God (Joyous Service/fertilizer) with true sincerity (without greed, arrogance, and self love) to help others.
- God accepting our sincere prayer and begins to bring people to us. God enter into them and reveals their minds. Illness and disorders are manifested on their bodies.
- People seeking help from their illness.
- We Cure their illness through God, and teach them about causality.
- They ponder about what has happened and causality
- God’s teachings of the sacred book, the prayer (service) and the origin are given to the understanding mind.
- Greed, arrogance, and self love are eliminated from the mind, even when faced with obstacles and suffering.
Spreading God’s truth (hinokishin) and praying (Joyous Service/fertilizer) toward Kanrodai with true sincerity (without greed, arrogance, and self love). God compares our mind with the pure mind of Oyasama (first parent of mankind at the Kanrodai). If our minds are pure, God provides us blessings of new members.
God brings people to us by placing fire and water (illness) in their bodies in relationship to how much evil (greed, arrogance, and self love) is in their minds.
These people come to us because of their health .
We teach them about causality, and pray for them (sazuke). Their illness is cured.
They ponder about what happened. They understand causality.
We teach them about the Book of Prophecy (fudesaki), and the Joyous Service.
They purify their minds of greed arrogance and self love. They then pray (Joyous Service) and the cycle continues until all mankind is purified.
Stages of the mind:
Naive: Does not understand causality
Understanding: Understands causality
Purified: Understands causality, and has true sincerity. True sincerity is a mind that responds to suffering and obstacles in a positive manner